So youre saying hosp fails cost ce? I just thought something wrong with kidnapping the cop.
Everyone you talk to say same thing that hosp fails dont lose you exp hence why everybody loves them warehouse arsons but since i got all merits on those thought id do kidnapping for theft and the cop one is a hosp fail.. so idk what im missing
I always thought it was hospital fails give the least damage to CE and blues give no damage at all. Making crimes with hospital fails the best of a bad bunch.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #5
I am not really certain as to what to do here, the logs say that you have definitely gained and lost 5 nerve in the past day. I will pass this up to Joshua based on Stewie's feedback. Thanks!
CloudJumper did some tests and found that failed organized crimes don't cost CE, even though successful ones add to it.
I can't find his post about it right now, but I did find one where he worked out the CE value of a successful PA and references that he posted about testing the failures elsewhere. Link
The point of this thread was cause i believed being hosp'd on a failed crime does not lose you exp. Which would of beat paying a fine. But being hosp'd does lose you exp. They say 'little' but took me another month of arsons to gain back that 5 nerve.