Why dyu embed links like a noob. No wonder you got mugged like a noob
Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This should be added to crimes 2.0.
I have no clue what that dude does on his free time, all I know is I'm not worried about it. Should probably self hosp even when trading with weaker players. I don't think technically he cancelled the trade correct?
they are all working together, Kinglion is in on it as well, then g-star comes in and does all the mugging leaving the dirty work to the noobs
Hey BodyBagger, you busy...? I need a guy to make sure the deal goes smoothly.
If you are in on it, you are part of it. You gotta be pretty stupid if you believe G-Star was not part of that trade cancel mug.
It was planned and initiated by both of them. Both guilty. Issue here is, G-Star have done and are doing this on his own to. When I spoke wit Stretch he mentioned that NS does not tolerate or accept trade cancel mugs nor if someone is part of one by using someone els to cancel the trade or have someone mug for you when you cancel it.
For me, there is just words from Stretch here. No followup on his own rules.
It was planned and initiated by both of them. Both guilty. Issue here is, G-Star have done and are doing this on his own to. When I spoke wit Stretch he mentioned that NS does not tolerate or accept trade cancel mugs nor if someone is part of one by using someone els to cancel the trade or have someone mug for you when you cancel it.
For me, there is just words from Stretch here. No followup on his own rules.
Yeah bro I get what your saying but it's really not your business what Stretch decides to do with G-Star. For all you know they could be irl identical twins. It's his faction he gets to make the rules and change them whenever he wants.
Of course. The point is I dont like people lying or talking false to my face. If he decides to keep him and not follow up on his own rules then obviosuly , thats how he plays.
If he keeps him dont matter much to me, it is his word Im not seeing any backings from. Could be stretch is busy rl to for all I know. We will see with time.
If he keeps him dont matter much to me, it is his word Im not seeing any backings from. Could be stretch is busy rl to for all I know. We will see with time.
Maybe you should worry about mismanaging your own factions and stay out of our business. Like usual, you have no idea what you're talking about and are just being a crybaby.
So you are saying G-Star never trade cancel mugs? Sorry but are you on drugs or just this stupid.
What a waste of 10 sec replying to you.
What a waste of 10 sec replying to you.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
edit: You were sent $1 from D3vl with the message: What a big boy you are 19:16:21 04/07/20
edit: You were sent $1 from D3vl with the message: What a big boy you are 19:16:21 04/07/20
Mentions: D3vl [710249]
is it your time of the month?
"Protect yourself" - Funny, OP gave me the same advice when I was 20 days old after buy mugging me for 6m worth of cans and still hasn't learned lol
We will take no lectures from someone who sells his faction mid chain to buy himself a stock benefit.
You are a turd of epic proportions.
You are a turd of epic proportions.
I've traded with G-Star numerous times an have yet to be attacked/mugged before, during or after
they started this long time ago
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
maybe u are stronger than him. that might be why it hasnt happend yet
No, not really. I've fought him numerous times. I mean ALOT. NS and SA did't really get along. He wins when he attacks me.
No, I'm saying you don't know how our faction works. You're just talking out of your ass like usual.