I hav done the first mission, but i cant get any further. Any tips?
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=missions
New missions will appear on that page daily.
If you still have tutorial missions to do, you can complete them as they are unlocked.
Check that page link above (or click missions) to see if you have any other tasks to do.
If not, you should get a new mission at 00:01 Torn time.
Bets of luck
Smokey
New missions will appear on that page daily.
If you still have tutorial missions to do, you can complete them as they are unlocked.
Check that page link above (or click missions) to see if you have any other tasks to do.
If not, you should get a new mission at 00:01 Torn time.
Bets of luck
Smokey
I have the same issue. After completing George's introduction missions, I can't get any new ones. I'm playing on the mobile app, and it looks like there are arrows next to George's face, suggesting I can scroll through different mission givers, but nothing happens when I click on them. Am I doing something wrong?
You have to wait until Level 5
Ah, I see. Thank you. Does it say what the level requirements for the next missions are? Like once I've done the next mission, do I have to wait til level 10 or something?
There are no other level requirements. From lvl 5, you grow by successfully completing missions to raise your standing with Duke, and see different new missions.
when you complete first mission then other player will unlock after few days almost 10 days time......dont worry you will get it soon
its good for you i was playing around and not read the rules so i lost all the jobs i can work on it..
So how do they expect us to grow without mission or I'd the level increasing it self?
do crimes and attacks on weaker opponents, would advise to go for those who have left the game otherwise you become their target etc
And how do we know they left the game?