Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible Missing Merit.

Started by Mara [177232] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Mara [177232]
I was looking through my awards and realized that I have the Triple Ruby Anniversary (Married for 900 days) medal, see screenshot 1, however I don't have the Fascination (married for 250 days) honor, screenshot 2. I'm not sure if this is a bug. Please can you advise. Thanks.

[image: snipboard.io]

[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There was a bug in the old system (report here) where you had to be active to trigger the honor bar (you needed to visit the home page to trigger the honor bars). So if you were married and inactive and your spouse decided to divorce you, then the honor bars wouldn't have triggered for you. This was patched up in the mentioned report.

Can you please confirm if this is the case? Or were you active throughout the 900 days of your previous marriage?

Mentions: Marriage Commitment Award

Mara [177232]
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I received the Emerald Anniversary medal (200 days) on 23/10/06 and the Triple (900 days) on 20/11/08. I was active the whole time and the only spell of sporadic activity (I wasn't totally inactive) I had was between 2008/20010. I have been active ever since. I don't remember if I divorced the other person in 2008 or they divorced me. As far as I remember I was only ever married to one person until 7 days ago when I got married again.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I can pass this up to Joe, in that case. Not sure what happened here. Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
To trigger this honor bar, you had to have viewed 'Home' page while married for 250 days or more. It sounds like perhaps you just divorced straight away without every viewing 'Home'?

However... These honors are also credited upon divorce too. So I'm a bit lost.