Great idea.
[Grave]
Started by eXplosive [2314568] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
R+
The idea of a book is great, but I feel like balancing this is an issue... This way this book is op, being in my opinion the best one by a longshot. Maybe adjust the value a bit? 33%? 25%?
R+
R+
good book to have
Good idea R+
Yes, more useful than half the books in Torn. R+
R+ I am genuinly surprised this book doesn't already exist
A book to reduce the chance of overdosing by 100% (aka, no OD) would be better :D
I think if they introduced this book, there should be new merits added for 100 use of each drug.
I think if they introduced this book, there should be new merits added for 100 use of each drug.
I second it. Ugly energy provides extra 500 energy a day (refill+4 FHCs), and costs an absolute fortune to make the most out of.
Halved xanax CD means potentially ~750e extra, and dirt cheap at that. Can't imagine Ched going for it.
25% or 33% sounds about right (and still OP).
Halved xanax CD means potentially ~750e extra, and dirt cheap at that. Can't imagine Ched going for it.
25% or 33% sounds about right (and still OP).
R+
We want more xanax please
We want more xanax please
R+
I could totally get behind this
I could totally get behind this
Take that idea to the suggestions and you got my support.
need that haha
R+
Curious, what should it be cleverly titled?
Curious, what should it be cleverly titled?
I like the idea. It needs a snappy name R+
Book - Smokey Joe's "The Art of Getting High" Reduces Drug cool down by 50% for 31 days. R+
That new merit would sure kicked those guys out of the SSL... ha ha :P
up to 8 xanax in a single day? i can already hear my employer cursing!
R+
R+