Yeah you should, for a start I'd feel compelled to wipe off all the clown make up and make you up to be the pretty girls you really are Mary
Have you ever...
Started by Lord-Farquaad [2420552] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Which leopard? Nova? MB? Dude?
Or was that a self-reference?
OP -- no I have never.
And yes, Nova finally did get laid. No, it wasn't me. No, I'm not going to provide details.
Nova, put a f**king shirt on. Even abs that good won't make up for personality.
Or was that a self-reference?
OP -- no I have never.
And yes, Nova finally did get laid. No, it wasn't me. No, I'm not going to provide details.
Nova, put a f**king shirt on. Even abs that good won't make up for personality.
Those abs are pretty nice ngl
Dude there is like 60 girls entered so far and I only entered about 4 hours ago so at least 50 0f them have 24 hours of voting ahead of me, also I'm 47 years old AND a Transsexual so do you really think I thought I could win this? all I wanted was the merit and if I get a few tokens too then it is all good. On what f**king planet do you think I would even come close to thinking I'd win you f**kwit? seriously a win for me would be not being placed last because that would mean that people actually voted me over natal females and I'm pretty sure I have already achieved that so go f**k yourself with your pathetic "You're not a female" shit
Kind of on topic: The wife and I were at a diner a few years back. (she doesn't play torn, but is fully aware of what torn is and what it looks like)
She whispers to me "hun look at that guys phone I think he is playing torn." So I look over at him and it really looked like a torn page so I said "excuse me I don't mean to be rude but are you playing torn?"
He said "I have no idea what you're talking about this is my son's hockey schedule"
Needless to say I felt incredibly dumb and even if I see someone play torn that I don't know im not saying anything.
She whispers to me "hun look at that guys phone I think he is playing torn." So I look over at him and it really looked like a torn page so I said "excuse me I don't mean to be rude but are you playing torn?"
He said "I have no idea what you're talking about this is my son's hockey schedule"
Needless to say I felt incredibly dumb and even if I see someone play torn that I don't know im not saying anything.
This is all I gotta say on this topic
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16157096&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16157096&b=0&a=0
I haven't recognised anyone yet
Oddly enough, yes... but not because of my Mr. Torn picture. She recognized my name during an "Articuno Day" PokemonGo event roughly two years ago. (My Torn username is virtually the same on PokemonGo)
She was very shy and made quite a bit of nervous laugher. I think her username was "Imperial_Daisy" or something along those lines. Awkwardly talked about Xanax usage and Elimination for 3 minutes and haven't spoken since.
She was very shy and made quite a bit of nervous laugher. I think her username was "Imperial_Daisy" or something along those lines. Awkwardly talked about Xanax usage and Elimination for 3 minutes and haven't spoken since.
Oh yeah Nova another thing, at least I show my face, all of you constantly shit on me on here but hide yourselves, you, Dude, Joei the lot of you. A f**king transsexual has more balls than you's and you have the f**king cheek to criticize me you pack of f**king chickens?
Well given the state of most of them, it's a pretty poor showing.
Calm down, I entered last year and got 10 tokens and I'll be entering when I can be bothered. I'll do a damn sight better than the zero tokens you're going to get.
Calm down, I entered last year and got 10 tokens and I'll be entering when I can be bothered. I'll do a damn sight better than the zero tokens you're going to get.
Dudes always talking shit. How hes so tough. Hes the king he runs the forums etc. I challenged him on another thread and he just disliked my post and didnt reply.
Again doo doo. I entered the comp. You want to prove your the king. Join mr torn competition, or are you afraid the remaining 2 or 3 females that havent chat blocked you yet will
Will you accept my challenge and see who scores higher or will you bitch out like usual
Again doo doo. I entered the comp. You want to prove your the king. Join mr torn competition, or are you afraid the remaining 2 or 3 females that havent chat blocked you yet will
Will you accept my challenge and see who scores higher or will you bitch out like usual
Good, make it inventive and I'll even give you a 10 because unlike you I am capable of separating personal from deserving
Yes, last year in fact. I saw a pic of someone I haven't seen in 25 years.
It's nothing personal, you just came at me on this thread. I didn't even know you existed before then.
No I didn't, add a laughing emoji after what I first posted and it would look totally different but I assumed that you were on here long enough that the laughing emoji would be implied but since I didn't add it you decided to go on a shitstorm, you could have just said "yeah whatever" if you didn't get my intent but you didn't, you got personal so this is all on you flashing your tits and swinging your dick around like anyone gives a f**k
Giving MadameButterfly a 10 when I see her for not depending on a tit pic + the roasts delivered in this thread. Rock on lady.
if someone who knew me in real life saw my picture, they'd be 100% certain immediately that it is me one trick pony...
if they revealed themselves, as long as they weren't insufferable, I'd probably try to build an in-game friendship, but i know a lot of insufferable folk
if they revealed themselves, as long as they weren't insufferable, I'd probably try to build an in-game friendship, but i know a lot of insufferable folk
Is this your way of explaining why you were transferring money between accounts on the same IP?
That's my in-game persona. Most people would know to me that is a joke response.