PLEASE GRAVE
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- mrtowelhead [421718]
· 18 likes ·
She has added people who wronged her to her chaining list, then knuckled down, trained hard, and now you're getting your karma. That is exactly the advice given to any young player being attacked. I also wouldn't call it 'taking … - Krastinov [1542326]
· 10 likes ·
Hahahahahaha I could write a book with 3000 pages on this subject. But f**k it, lettem eat lead and carry on whining Hahaha - Zachjuv [2015134]
· 9 likes ·
The suggestion that you shouldn't chain on active people deeply saddens me.
Mentioned in this thread
Johnox [66901] ×1
Hahahahahaha
I could write a book with 3000 pages on this subject.
But f**k it, lettem eat lead and carry on whining
Hahaha
I could write a book with 3000 pages on this subject.
But f**k it, lettem eat lead and carry on whining
Hahaha
Comedy gold
She has added people who wronged her to her chaining list, then knuckled down, trained hard, and now you're getting your karma. That is exactly the advice given to any young player being attacked.
I also wouldn't call it 'taking it personally'
That would be more like messaging you, calling you names, bountying you etc...
I also wouldn't call it 'taking it personally'
That would be more like messaging you, calling you names, bountying you etc...
Lmao
Train hard and chain back next time.
And she will do the same
The never ending cycle repeats
And she will do the same
The never ending cycle repeats
Hahahah, I just want peace...
Train hard and move on
Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance is bliss
True, thanks
When something is done by a person you don't know, with insignificant consequences, and with results which will upset you then it's time to not only log off but reassess your life because IMHO something is missing...
Johnox [66901] cries like a baby so I know he does. I only do it to use up e overseas or get some cash for flowers. I rarely mug in Torn but yeah some people take it so srs
Mentions: Johnox [66901]
Out of all the things I’ve read on the forums you forsure always drop wisdom 100
Posting about this on the forum definitely helps
See kids this is exactly why i do not buy mug / trade mug / scam. mugging is easy money in 5 seconds if you're lucky, sure but it comes with unintended consequences like this. Mug enough wrong people and you'll not be able to play the game properly again.
It’s because tears are delicious.
You’re literally doing everything one could hope from ineractions such as this.
You’re literally doing everything one could hope from ineractions such as this.
Chaining is also a part of the game, you shouldn't take it personally.
I know chaining is part of this game, then why take it so personal???
Everyone has chained someone before and also been chained back, but why spend millions to bounty me when I didn't even chain up to 100, LOL
Everyone has chained someone before and also been chained back, but why spend millions to bounty me when I didn't even chain up to 100, LOL
Also, I don’t take mugging personally. If I get mugged, it’s because I was afk for too long. You can’t get mugged if you play the game properly and with moderate caution.
The suggestion that you shouldn't chain on active people deeply saddens me.
Mugging overseas is much worse than mugging in torn. 40 minutes of being stuck overseas can f**k up your routine. I would bounty in such cases too if I were not working in a logistics.
To OP: GET REKT.
To OP: GET REKT.