Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Large header space

Started by Anorak [2489587] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Anorak [2489587]
There's a large header space on almost all pages from home to forums.
Doesn't affect the flying page and foreign countries page to the bet of my knowledge
Using a tablet to access torn city.
[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try turning off all extensions and scripts that are active on torn? Layout seems to be fine for me.

Also please confirm your screen's display resolution, browser, platform and the browser zoom ratio (default is 100%).

Thanks!
Anorak [2489587]
I thanks. The problem was TornTools.
I went through each extension one by oone and the spacious header popped up when I activated TornTools.
Mephiles [2087524]
I'm guessing you are using Torn in like half-screen view (tablet view)? There was a bug that introduced the mobile version of TornTools too early. Have fixed it for next update.