I feel that faction leaders should be able to manage their faction while flying. I know that would help my faction run so much smoother and with less wait when we make a request of them.
Faction Management while flying
Started by ultron157 [2548742] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
i would guess the reason they don't allow this is for the exactly reason you stated. the game wouldn't be any fun or a challenge if you could do everything all the time. just because it would make it run much smoother doesn't mean it's the right way to go. As a faction leader, maybe that's the sacrifice they have to take, weighing up travelling and their responsibilities to their faction members.
Uhm. I’m sorry but you’re not the leader of a faction?
Paul, this is something that Ive mentioned to my leaders and they've agreed it would be helpful. and besides, it would make it run so much smoother for us as well.
Thanks for the R-. I just don’t think it’s needed. Co-Leader should be able to take care of things while leader is in the air or vice versa!
I agree, but what about when both leaders are traveling?
If a faction leader and co-leader are actually personally invested in running their faction they can coordinate not flying at the same time.
I understand that. However, I have had some instances where both have been flying.