Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

advertising services

Started by 0o0nomo0o0 [2534294] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

0o0nomo0o0 [2534294] ×2

0o0nomo0o0 [2534294]

Hello everyone



Let me Advertise for you. Enjoy your time in Torn doing other things,
What ever the advertisement, I can do it.

1 hour - 700k


2 hours - 1m4


3 hours - 2m1



I will keep your advertisement active on trade chat, and forward all customers your way.
I insist in payment upfront and also a kind comment on the forum post would be nice.

I aim to please, let me Advertise for you.
0o0nomo0o0 [2534294].

(PM me).
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2534294

Mentions: 0o0nomo0o0 [2534294]