Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New players.....

Started by J-D [921949] on in Fun & Games.

17 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
23
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

J-D [921949]
For all new players out there Level 1-5 what would help you the most, currently I’ve been giving all new players a cash incentive to help out, any new players can contact me with ideas or thoughts, just trying to give back to the community that has gave to me over the last 12 years.


Please no double account trying to scam just looking to help the newbies enjoy a good start to torn life.
Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
Personally, for me, I like it best when new players ask questions.. It shows their interest to learn more and when I see a post in the Q&A forum that shows their desire, I will personally message them offering advice..

I started not with that but by giving out random money/items to the group mentioned above, but noticed most did not continue playing or turned out to be multis instead..
Kelsie [340367]
I started a thread a couple months ago, where I give away newbie packs. They include weapons, armors, misc item and a drug. Maybe you could do something similar?
AwesomeMe1738 [2510723]
I'm actually a true advocate for level equality. I yearn for shared rights between pros and noobs. All levels are the same no matter how much money or achievements. That's why I am the same as a noob. Can I have some stuff?
Cicero [1294600]
This sounds like a job that the church of torn should do if necessary to give out charity to new players that need it.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I always think people who answered my questions in Q&A forum or messages are the people who really helped me grow. Without them, I'm probably still doing random noob things. I have few coaches. And to all of them, I owe them big time
J-D [921949]
Some good ideas in here, I’ve gave away stuff like houses, weapons, money and advise. Hopefully others could benefit
jsorenson9999 [2562116]
Advice from my faction-mates were the best help i had. It also helped when i received some money early on to buy decent equipment. I think advice is def the best.