[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Hi,
I just had mine rejected because of the following:
"We're sorry but your competition submission was declined. Staff decided that the authenticity of your picture was questionable. You're not allowed to use image editing to add your name / userID to the image."
But I didn't. You can clearly see the piece of paper where I wrote my name, ID number, and year. Is the issue because I used a fairly thin pen so it's harder to read? Or that the picture quality is kind of low? I tried to keep as still as I could while flying but I don't have much choice sometimes because of minor chop. I went flying yesterday to take the picture. I can literally show you my flight logs and texts from my CFI to prove it for this picture. I am not going flying for a little while and I was really excited about submitting this.
V/r,
AryaNuada
Hi,
I just had mine rejected because of the following:
"We're sorry but your competition submission was declined. Staff decided that the authenticity of your picture was questionable. You're not allowed to use image editing to add your name / userID to the image."
But I didn't. You can clearly see the piece of paper where I wrote my name, ID number, and year. Is the issue because I used a fairly thin pen so it's harder to read? Or that the picture quality is kind of low? I tried to keep as still as I could while flying but I don't have much choice sometimes because of minor chop. I went flying yesterday to take the picture. I can literally show you my flight logs and texts from my CFI to prove it for this picture. I am not going flying for a little while and I was really excited about submitting this.
V/r,
AryaNuada