Based on speed an customer service mine are in no particular order. Abir Iribuya MeanMundo ORAN These are my go-to traders.
Back in the days when RealistAssasin used to trade, he gives the best prices.
That is the weirdest shit I’ve seen today (so far) -_-
Both ORAN and unique are great players to know if you have stuff to sell. On Rob_Snow. Im still pretty distressed that he left the game. Hes easily one of my best field mice ever Load image: tired Never play the game like it is a job. If it feels like a chore and it isnt fun then take a step back. I fuel a lot of the 'junk' markets, im not saying anymore and i dont have a price list. The hand of friendship is always there for the intrepid field mouse about town.
ill make sure to weird you out by sending you the undesirable memes
ORAN just because the poor soul had to put up with me when i bought the faction he was in a while ago. ORAN is a good soul
Okay... which one of you bastids made a multi to post this Load image: hushed Load image: confused Load image: tongue
UCANTENEKE
i would have said its mine but brother bogie warned me like 5 times already so its not mine.
I personally prefer Oran, i know I can go to him in bulk or even with one item and he will buy.
Idk it's rather equal...although ORAN is pretty hilarious
[image: imgur.com]
I do ALL of my trading with him, pretty trusted. I let him calculate how much 1k+ sets of plushies, hes that trusted you know
ORAN the man with his Desert Trading Caravan aka ORAN the CamelJockey
@OP If you ask me who is best flipper, dunmugmeh wins. Never ask discount, never buymug, alway clean your stuffs for the things he likes. So if you have trinklets or when you're about to open cheap bazaar, hit him up. Secondly I also always enjoy visit from jenisis. Ps: Dunmugmeh likes stuffs in other category, clothing, highend chocs, and crime related items. So instead selling these items for way way way under value (this is for guys who sell lbc for 450k) because you are worrried it won't sell, hit him up.
Ummmmm......sorry for asking, who is unigue again?
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2097793 It is this player. It was spelled incorrectly in the forum title.
Mentions:
Unique [2097793]
Oran 4 life!
Big Boi ORAN
UcanTeneke. You didn't even have to contact him, as soon as you put something in your bazaar, his auto-script would buy it for him. Top tier service.