Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notebook donos

Started by chax14 [2449401] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

chax14 [2449401]
if my donator stats expire. does my notepad will still be saved? like if I come back and get a dono status again will my notepad will still contain what I put there before I ?
Candi_ [914753]
I suspect his English is better than your Philippines, certainly better than my understanding of any other language. But I am glad that my notebook would be there if i dropped Donator status for a while.
Matty_h [48911]
To assume everyone should speak the language you speak is very narrow minded and then to mock someone who’s attempted it anyway is even worse.
chax14 [2449401]
I'm quite but not really offended by this but all I can say is that I'm not really fluent in English writing nor speaking. if you don't understand what I said. I'd rather rephrase my wordings than being mocked. generally I only care if you understand me or not. if not then I try my best to be understood.

and rather than helping/commenting helpful stuff you decided to be a dogshit and poop here. ugh