Company sold
Done
Started by QuiteChildish [2558381] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Hi there!
I am new. Level 15 with 250 Stats. However willing to be loyal and active if hired. Let me know
I am new. Level 15 with 250 Stats. However willing to be loyal and active if hired. Let me know
I want to join i am level 6 with stats man:2
int : 35
end :66
my edu course is also about to complete which will increase my stats further
im an active player and loyal as well
int : 35
end :66
my edu course is also about to complete which will increase my stats further
im an active player and loyal as well
Active and loyal, no real stats yet. But ready to work.
Sorry we've been filled for a couple days but if a position opens up I'll let everyone know