Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard shift

Started by TwentyFourSeven [2346600] on in Graveyard.

733 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 734 / 734 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DjinWeas [2361574]
I used to only log in to spend the energy on the most basic gym and being level 7 for almost a year without even caring for the game. Then they invited me over and taught me all about the game. It is a faction but also family and friends
TheFelan [945786] Moderator Official
If you’re looking for a faction that genuinely cares about your advancement in the game then look no further. I was welcomed in even after being inactive for so long and have become close with my fellow faction mates and leaders. We are a family from the faction chat to the discord. I plan on being here for this exciting ride. If you want to join the fastest growing faction then come join us! Better to be on the ride than watching it from the sidelines!