I just found one in the city. Is there any information on the expected value of the items I get if I open it?
Goodie Bag
Started by Eggnoir [2529343] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
You may want to check this. It's an earlier question similar to yours..
Mentions: Goodie Bags
As it’s a hit or miss, I would recommend selling it. Tho, some people have gotten good luck from theirs.
It contains candy, alcohol, and energy drinks. It works similarly to drug, grenade, and medical packs, in that there's a chance of getting either more or less than the value of the Goodie Bag on the market.
If you want money, just sell it. If you want the items inside, just open it. I'd guess a +/- of about $5m from what I've experienced opening them.
If you want money, just sell it. If you want the items inside, just open it. I'd guess a +/- of about $5m from what I've experienced opening them.