Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading Glitch

Started by NoOne_X [2534995] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

VladBull [2321305] ×2 NoOne_X [2534995] ×2 Faction 39749 ×1

NoOne_X [2534995]
Device: HUAWEI MRD-LX1; Android 9;

I have an issue with trading. I was trying to set up a trade with VladBull. I added my items and when he added the money, there was a Glitch where there was no option at the bottom of the page to either accept or cancel. I also couldn't start again as it said I currently have a trade pending. I had to ask him to cancel so I can do it again. Second time there was option to cancel but not to accept. So I had no choice but to click cancel. When I tried doing the trade for the third time, my items were no longer there,but I didn't receive any money. Yet I didn't receive any notification that the trade had been accepted. He sent me a screen shot of his log where it says money had been added and trade accepted but it says something differeent in my log. Here is the link to all relevant screenshots I took.

http://imgur.com/gallery/sJpMBG1
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
When you start a trade with someone, it sends them an event. After this both parties need to add items and the receiver of the trade event needs to accept the trade before the button is visible to you. This is the initial screen:

[image: i.imgur.com]

I add items to this and the other party adds money:

[image: i.imgur.com]

The receiver then accepts the trade, after which you get the option to accept the trade along with an event (takes 5 seconds for the confirmation to come up):

[image: i.imgur.com]

After you click Accept, it takes you to confirmation screen and the final Accept button is enabled after 5 secs of waiting time:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

I will check the logs to ensure that the trade was properly done.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Per the logs, all three trade attempts that you did on 14th July were cancelled and no items were exchanged:
14-07-2020 08:29:33SaoirseBoosh canceled the trade with VladBull
14-07-2020 08:14:39SaoirseBoosh initated a trade with VladBull titled "Items" [view]
14-07-2020 08:10:48VladBull canceled the trade with SaoirseBoosh
14-07-2020 08:02:08SaoirseBoosh initated a trade with VladBull titled "Stingray" [view]
14-07-2020 08:01:38SaoirseBoosh canceled the trade with VladBull
14-07-2020 08:00:43SaoirseBoosh initated a trade with VladBull titled "Blood bags" [view]
One of the trade prior to this had expired:
14-07-2020 04:15:04The trade between SaoirseBoosh and VladBull expired
13-07-2020 22:15:09SaoirseBoosh added 10x Jacket, 24x Stingray Plushie, 1x Erotic DVD to a trade with VladBull [view]
13-07-2020 22:14:22SaoirseBoosh initated a trade with VladBull titled "Stingray" [view]
I can already see the Stingray plushies, Jacket and Edvd in your inventory, which means the items added to cancelled trade were refunded to you.

You did only one successful trade on 13.07:
13-07-2020 20:23:44VladBull traded $5,155,777 to SaoirseBoosh [view]
13-07-2020 20:23:44SaoirseBoosh traded 8x Blood Bag : A-, 1x Bottle of Beer, 1x Brick, 1x Erotic DVD, 21x Jacket, 12x Nessie Plushie, 12x Red Fox Plushie, 1x RS232 Cable, 100x Soap on a Rope, 12x Stingray Plushie, 1x Tank Top to VladBull [view]
This money was accounted for:
13-07-2020 20:27:05SaoirseBoosh won $250,000 on the Wheel of Awesome
13-07-2020 20:26:44SaoirseBoosh spun the Wheel of Awesome for $1,000,000
13-07-2020 20:24:24SaoirseBoosh deposited $4,000,000 into Sinister3's vault
Please let me know which items you think are missing.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: NoOne_X [2534995] · VladBull [2321305] · GRS [39749]

NoOne_X [2534995]
"I can already see the Stingray plushies, Jacket and Edvd in your inventory, which means the items added to cancelled trade were refunded to you."

No items were refunded, they are separate items I have that were not included in the trade. No items were returned, nor did I get any money.

The following items are what I am missing from my inventory :
13-07-2020 20:23:44SaoirseBoosh traded 8x Blood Bag : A-, 1x Bottle of Beer, 1x Brick, 1x Erotic DVD, 21x Jacket, 12x Nessie Plushie, 12x Red Fox Plushie, 1x RS232 Cable, 100x Soap on a Rope, 12x Stingray Plushie, 1x Tank Top to VladBull [view]

Mentions: NoOne_X [2534995] · VladBull [2321305]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That trade was successful, you received $5,155,777 for the trade and you spent the money as shown in the logs (you deposited 4m in vault and then spun the Leslie wheels).

Why would you get the items that were traded back to you?