I want to annoy someone, (A total Prick), but I need some suggestions, I've done the whole bounty thing but you have any more suggestions?
Question
Started by Gay [2080508] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Get your faction to raid theirs until they kick him. Bounty people in his faction until they kick him. Bounty people in his company until he gets fired. Use dog poo, stink bombs or toilet paper to lower his happiness.
I'm having a Deja Vu moment.... Wasn't this discussed in depth a week or so before?
Shit on their doorstep and turn their faction against them
All of the above as well as paying to get his flight delayed. If they’re a trader just constantly undercut them.
Yes it was I’ll try to find the link but i think it may have been moved from GD to questions so may be hard now