Bump
Self-Busting
Started by JustJanet [911066] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bumpity bump bump!! (That’s my bump with flourish!!) please like this thread !! >.<
Bump
Bump
50 votes! only 50 more to go! You can do it!!!
Bump!
Bump!
*waves*
bump
hmmm... should I feel suspicious that since posting this suggestion my success rate for self busting has gone way down?
bump, I love it when numbers go up and this is one more to watch.
Bump
Looking for at least 39 people to notice what good idea this is... :D help a gal out, please!
Bummppp
Bump
Bump
30 more votes to go! :D help me out, please!
I have this vision of what I think my number will be... and I want to see how disappointed I am to find it is not even half of what I would guess...
I have this vision of what I think my number will be... and I want to see how disappointed I am to find it is not even half of what I would guess...
Sounds Nice
We can also add honors for 100/500/1000 self busts
We can also add honors for 100/500/1000 self busts
Merits! That would be awesome too! I just want to flex my busting ability. If it turns out I only have 20 or 30 I’m going to be sad. I have this idea that I self busted often when I busted regularly as a noob. Maybe it’s just a wrong memory and it only happened once or twice and with the remembering of it I just embellished it until it’s something I did often.
If only the crime exp was worth the nerve when self busting