Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

You needed a script?

Started by Jawarisin [2572339] on in Tools & Userscripts.

9 replies · 482 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Chupo [2192217]
Are you looking for suggestions? How about writing a script that either prevents or warns us if we don't have at least $75,000 on us when we kidnap the mayor? I didn't think I'd need it but I accidentally got arrested because of it not too long ago.
BlueChedow [2511408]
A script for Losers xD when I do losses I always have the problem that I have to check my hosp time to know what medical kit I need to take to get out again. The "checking" would-be far more easier if the hosp time would-be displayed above the items menu :)