Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
4 Jul 2020, 02:19 TCT · #41
Always tip your dealer. They not bringing it in as much these days. Hella mug tho!
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
15 Jul 2020, 16:20 TCT · #42
Thanks man! Bet I ruined his whole week lmao
nice mug u greesy man
SugarHigh? More like SaltHigh
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
16 Jul 2020, 14:36 TCT · #45
Salt levels through the roof! Still hasn't stopped the anon bounties lmao
He won't stop till he has wasted more money than you stole from him lol
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
16 Jul 2020, 15:14 TCT · #47
Fine by me, I'm getting free defends and revives are hilariously cheap now, if my med cooldown maxed out, which it's done once since he started. The nurses in here are real nice to me anyway Load image: love_chemistry
love the 250k profilepic xD grats
hosp really doesn't limit you except it prevents you from being mugged just pop out whenever its time for xanax/natural e train and/or chain hits (keep the targets ready in seperate tabs) it just makes it fun and challenging (depending on how you take it) you also get 4 hours of stress free irl time.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
16 Jul 2020, 15:19 TCT · #50
Exactly, I've always thought bounties were entirely pointless, it really doesn't hinder me at all. Most people hosping me are chaining, and if I need to come out and its one guy, I'll mail him to chill for a sec and they always do. It hasn't hindered me at all, in fact if I was a trader it would be good, save me on the SED money.
stuff of legends, an inspiration to a newbie like me :)
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
18 Jul 2020, 17:16 TCT · #52
Got a shoutout in the paper, thanks sugarvalves!
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
18 Jul 2020, 17:17 TCT · #53
I'm sure you'll do great things mate!
Gottem
Holy !!!
Bet you ruined the rest of his playtime, Hope he doesn't quit TORN...
I heard you made his hole weak >.>