Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Editable status

Started by Darylb90 [2521925] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Darylb90 [2521925]
I have no clue if its ever been done and dropped or even suggested, but I would love to be able to have an editable status beside our names offline/idle/ active bubble. Take me back to the msn messenger days. It would be super helpful for me as a trader so I can notify clients as such online- trading/ idle- showering brb in 30 / closed for trades. So on and so forth.

Could be displayed in people tab/ or on long press.
Scarlett [2161153]
Torn already has active, idle and offline icons. With people using Discord I don't know how many people would go for Torn statuses. Each to their own though.

Edit: R+ as I can appreciate how some would make use.
Mephiles [2087524]
When it comes to trading specifically then there was a suggestion to turn trading on/off to block people from starting a trade with you if you aren't accepting trades at the moment.

Statuses as random text you can add would be great. Right now I've seen people just type stuff into their profile information (Proxima: https://gyazo.com/4bf0e6892c532bff3f083b4b030d47c6). So it wouldn't hurt to have a dedicated section under your Profile picture maybe?

R+
LordDankenstien [2502839]
While the custom status thing IS a nice idea if we incorporated do not disturb but then again that would only really work on the mobile app because thats when you get notifs. Well apart from doctorN notifs on desktop.

[image: imgur.com]