Selling 9 trains per day at 9* AN for 730k each. Must buy 1 month+ and have 20k INT, 10k END. The AN should become 10* after 1 or 2 weeks.
closed
Started by Nasty [1822922] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 453 / 453 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
up
54
e
t
f
54
Wow! Not 10* and 1 DvD per week tax and 0 pay. Torn must be suffering heavily from unemployment issue.
wat
f
I think you're bumping too much
Can't help but comment. You've been bumping for nearly 4 weeks and I see you actively looking on trade chat. If you asked a reasonable price, let's say 500k, you would have made like $130mil in this time from selling trains.
But you keep doing you.
Edit: don't worry, I won't charge anything for this bump
But you keep doing you.
Edit: don't worry, I won't charge anything for this bump
i have not been selling the trains for 4 weeks. only a few days
idiot
idiot
Lol exactly the calibre of response I expected.
you’re stupid
up
up
up
43
8