726 days - better late than never. I was hoping to reach this a little earlier but I was a little late hitting a few of my goals and travel merits are just too painful, maybe one day! Cheers, and onwards to 400!
350 awards
Started by cooksie [2152172] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
726 days?! Incredible! :D
Well done Cooksie! :)
Well done Cooksie! :)
Pshh, late?! Thats like 2 awards a day dude... I think you did just fine!
Good job, whats the next goal?
Good job, whats the next goal?
Nicely done, grats!
400 of course in terms of specific merits I want, 10/15k damage, SE usage and finishing travel merits are all top targets, along with at least one 1b in a single stat merit. Fingers crossed!
Congrats!! Just remember that im on ur tail!!
Congrats again Cooksie!