Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Button Toggle... For Traders

Started by AlphabetSoupx [2179131] on in Suggestions.

76 replies · 526 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Right now I just can't imagine this being useful to enough people to justify development and a whole new setting. I don't see this as something we'd realistically add in the future either - but I'm open to other ideas.

Thanks.
2480971 [2480971]
There’s already something implemented that won’t let you send a trade request to someone who’s not been online for 6 hours, would there not be any way to toggle this for people who would want this without them being inactive for so long?


Perhaps a way to toggle your online status?

I’m not sure, but trying to think of a workaround that wouldn’t require much development
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
No, 100 ratings is about 0.27% of the daily active userbase.

For us to add in brand new functionality like that which almost certainly would add some level of additional confusion / complexity for players, it really has to be worth it.
AlphabetSoupx [2179131]
I mean I'm not a coder but that's how I saw it. Revive icon is in same panel as the trade icon. Flick the revive setting it prevents people pressing revive. Dont see why that cant be the same with revive button? Surely a setting next to revive button cannot be to different to the implement. Being it's the same function just blocking a different button. But, what do I know? Lol