Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Survived Year One

Started by Little_Miss_J [2344751] on in Achievements.

36 replies · 433 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Little_Miss_J [2344751]
I'm now a year in and excited for another year.

In my first year I accomplished a lot despite the questionable choices I have made. Most of my year was as CabanaBoy's wife. I don't regret that. It's made me stronger. Not in stats but in the backbone. Considering that, some choices I must admit held me back a little bit. But...

I have:
217 merits (151 honors and 66 medals)
Been a Cowboy (Elimination)
Been a pirate (still a pirate's wife)
Been and continue to be a part of The Funhouse

Have to stop here a second. The Funhouse is my crowd of people. I love these guys. I consider Charra my Torn sister. I know she will agree. They are a caring, active, fun group of people. Tight family. And I feel very blessed. We may be filthy, but I love it.

I also have:
Bach in Biology
Ranked Professional
Own a PI
A bazaar
9.8 skill in racing
Collected 50 dog tags (but lost some)
113th place in Easter Egg hunt (22 eggs?)
All casino merits except jackpot and lottery
11 stock blocks
A candle shop
46 people who consider me a friend
Only 4 people who consider me an enemy. This surprises me how low that is since I have a hubby who is notably a rising dick of Torn.

AND it was a goal of mine (achieved) to set myself on fire.

My plans for year #2:
Own a yacht
Own 5 more stock blocks
Be ranked Celebrity
Finish all my racing and travel merits
Bach in Business (almost done as we speak)
And another education degree.

NEW unofficial Torn goal: own an empty "trailer park".
Charra [2230731]
Love you much, lady.. you've made me grow in many ways, too. Have to thank you for that. Onto another year of more shenanigans and jackassery!!!
Cabana_Boy [2309501]
She hit my body with a blunt item last week and shattered my knee.. I said babe, what for? Fokking mission and got 40 bugs for my birthday, all it was..
Cabana_Boy [2309501]
All I got is The Peg Leg
Made from the finest shivered timbers. Rumoured to be 3 inches taller until the termites set in...

Thanks babe..!
Cabana_Boy [2309501]
Only 4 people who consider me an enemy. This surprises me how low that is since I have a hubby who is notably a rising dick of Torn.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16160240&b=0&a=0&start=140&to=20586768