No
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Normally I wouldn't comment on loss-sellers, but I will say this because you're a subscriber and obviously interested in playing the game.
Up your price to 250k per loss. You are ripping yourself off thoroughly.
Up your price to 250k per loss. You are ripping yourself off thoroughly.
Thank you, I guess this is selling wins if it’s other people attacking me. I don’t understand why people buy except if they want to level quicker and i don’t think it effects me so I don’t really mind prices.
I mustn’t understand correctly, you’re charging people to attack you?
Yeah very confusing
In a nutshell he's trying to make money out of something that's free.
i cant attack greenleaf u owe me 200k for trying
Thanks for clarifying, I thought I was missing something.
There are plenty of inactive (or active) targets out there for most people to level up on. In fact, after lv15, levelling becomes a lessor priority as a player flies, fights, chains, searches the map, does crimes, sinks booze etc - all of which contribute to XP.
If you’re short on cash, I’d prefer to personally give you a Xan or two to speed to Lv15 so you can fly rather than try schemes such as these. Attacking is free, and if people wanna hit you they will. Advertising your stat range is a bad idea.
hit me up if you need help. (Mail, not chat. That’s blocked.)
If you’re short on cash, I’d prefer to personally give you a Xan or two to speed to Lv15 so you can fly rather than try schemes such as these. Attacking is free, and if people wanna hit you they will. Advertising your stat range is a bad idea.
hit me up if you need help. (Mail, not chat. That’s blocked.)
terrible idea, terrible execution, but you are onto something. i bet you could probably get some decent money from folks if youre going to be the new juggs.
Step 1) dont train your stats ever,
step 2) get as high of a level as possible, become the leveling whore that torn has been missing,
step 3)???
step 4) Profit
Step 1) dont train your stats ever,
step 2) get as high of a level as possible, become the leveling whore that torn has been missing,
step 3)???
step 4) Profit
I hear it worked out well for a certain field mouse who no longer plays
why would we even want to attack you.
My bad, I realise how dumb this is now. Sorry
Graved due to no content or something
Lol