The faction The Travelers initiated a raid on the faction I'm in, yet I nor any other member that I know of has received an event for it. Our faction logs read:
16:35:59
22/07/20The Travelers has initiated a raid on The Quidnunks HQ
16:35:59
22/07/20The Travelers has initiated a raid on The Quidnunks HQ
But individual players never received an event. I thought we were supposed to since when a territory assault is initiated against us, we all receive a notification. I asked a friend if members of a faction are supposed to receive an event when a raid is initiated against us, and he said yes, so I figured I should post this.
16:35:59
22/07/20The Travelers has initiated a raid on The Quidnunks HQ
16:35:59
22/07/20The Travelers has initiated a raid on The Quidnunks HQ
But individual players never received an event. I thought we were supposed to since when a territory assault is initiated against us, we all receive a notification. I asked a friend if members of a faction are supposed to receive an event when a raid is initiated against us, and he said yes, so I figured I should post this.