Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Verbal Attack Services

Started by Alien [2052982] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Alien [2052982]

MisterRogers Verbal Attack Services

Well you have come to the right place my friend! I will spew verbal trash in anyones direction on your behalf.

[image: media1.tenor.com]



Why hire a stupid ass mercenary? The target will just med-out and be on their way like nothing happened! A well directed insult can scar their very soul.

[image: i.postimg.cc]


Service List

Public Shaming: $10m - I will create a new forum topic on your behalf but they will never know it was from you! Just send me what you want posted and it is done!

Mean Girl: 3m - I will post a mean, nasty reply on your behalf to any forum post.

Angry Old Man Mail: 3m - Like the title says. I will send an angry mail to anyone of your choosing. A classic!

The Barking Dog: 5m - The bark is loud, scary, and vicious! And the insults delivered will be quite so delicious! Send me a list of your favourite insults and I will send them to your target via live chat. I will also send you the log.

All of my services are safe and discrete! Don’t hesitate and contact me today!