Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No shack available

Started by Liverbird [2133141] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Liverbird [2133141]
I have been inactive and log on only when I get a notification that my shares have paid out, I then move to my PI and dump the money in the vault then move back to the shack.

It is not giving me the option to move back to the shack, I pm'd Faustus who said that it's not showing a shack owned by me.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If others view your properties, Shack is not visible. It is a default property that is available for everyone. For some reason, the access to move into a Shack is currently broken and has been reported already. Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Closing this report as duplicate. Thanks..!!

Mentions: Help-Property Moving issue