Has there been an issue with the permission Tab under Faction controls? Mine has disappeared. I used it a few days ago too when we had some friends come back. Nobody in the faction now can give themselves cash, medical or take from the armory. It’s like the Co leader and myself are the only ones with access to anything. We can give to the members and they can only deposit.
I’m trying to past a screenshot I took on my phone but might have to talk to someone in discord. Basically under faction controls on the left side and in the middle section, the permissions tab is no longer there.
I’m trying to past a screenshot I took on my phone but might have to talk to someone in discord. Basically under faction controls on the left side and in the middle section, the permissions tab is no longer there.