Please, with a Cherry on Top? Please??!
anybody know if something like Doctorn, Using API, would be capable of adding this kind of thing,
the same way as this purple section that doctorn adds to the page, the quick-use item thing?
how doctorn puts a new section onto the site is anybody's guess..
I need this lol can torn be modified in this way, and if so, does anybody know how? or might be able to point me to how to do this?
I'm sure many other chatty cathy's wouldn't mind this function, either :)[image: i.imgur.com]
anybody know if something like Doctorn, Using API, would be capable of adding this kind of thing,
the same way as this purple section that doctorn adds to the page, the quick-use item thing?
how doctorn puts a new section onto the site is anybody's guess..
I need this lol can torn be modified in this way, and if so, does anybody know how? or might be able to point me to how to do this?
I'm sure many other chatty cathy's wouldn't mind this function, either :)[image: i.imgur.com]