Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma Count

Started by Lord-Farquaad [2420552] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lord-Farquaad [2420552]
I have absolutely no evidence or anything, but my karma has been at 819 the last 4 upvotes or so. Every time I've looked the past few days, I'll get an upvote here and there on a post and that shit has been the same number for DAYS. I like to look at the ratio I have but the differential between posts/ karma has not changed.

At first I thought I was crazy yesterday thinking that it's been the same, but after seeing yet another upvote @819 karma I am SURE that there's something f**ky going on. If you mark this as requires more info, I don't know that to tell you. You have as much (if not more) info than I do. Idc about the karma itself, I'm not saying that I want any credited karma. I'd just like it to not be 819 next time somebody upvotes.... again..... again..... again.... again
Bennyh [157211] Officer Officer
There are certain reasons for why Karma doesn't get added, for example post not being long enough, in company / faction forums, or certain threads (I.e. flower threads)

Looking at your previous forum posts some have upvotes but do not meet the character threshold.