Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for spouse

Started by Wayne99 [2570064] on in Properties.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Wayne99 [2570064]
Hi All,
I,m looking for a spouse that has a PI with an airstrip that i can share with I can pay the upkeep cost,PM if interested :)
Requirements:
-female
-active
-willing to grow in the game
I can move in about 6 days after my rental finishes :)

PM if interested