Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Manage Bazaar Items - Cursor issue

Started by TNARGi [2494301] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

TNARGi [2494301]
Device: samsung SM-G950F; Android 9;

I'm on the android app and there's a small bug when trying to ammend the price of an item in my bazaar. In 'manage items' the cursor always defaults to the end of the figure.

Say I want to change the price of an item from 62,345 to 61, 345. I place the cursor after the 2 but backspace starts deleting from the end of the figure, so I must delete 2345 and write 1345, instead of just amending a single digit.
This becomes quite cumbersome if changing the price of many items.
Trychy00 [1973090] Wiki Contributor
Still occurring, this appears to only happen for numbers after the first comma (Works as intended for the numbers before it)

Not device/browser specific