Is this really ended?
Ended?
Started by YouSlag [2278931] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
1st?
Hmmmm...
Ok.
Ok.
Post
Oh shit, the power is real!!!
Muchos gracias, merci beacoup, thank you very much!!!
Muchos gracias, merci beacoup, thank you very much!!!
ok
Woohoo! An item!
Item
Sure
Thanks in advance! :D
Pineapples
Boxing Gloves.
I is Sheeple
i know how to post in a thread
I will take free things :p
Hi i
Free? I can take that. Dish it out.
Deal
Derp
Why not?