Hey all,
I’m pretty new to scripting and making my own API pulls.
I know revivesfull and attacks full will give the detail of the last 1,000 items.
I’m after a similar field for events - pulling my last 1,000 events as the ‘events’ field only pulls the last 100.
The purpose for this is so I can analyse my racing stats - ideally we would have a racing field with all the detail of track, car, position but that doesn’t look like it’s coming so wanted to investigate the next.p best thing!
I’m pretty new to scripting and making my own API pulls.
I know revivesfull and attacks full will give the detail of the last 1,000 items.
I’m after a similar field for events - pulling my last 1,000 events as the ‘events’ field only pulls the last 100.
The purpose for this is so I can analyse my racing stats - ideally we would have a racing field with all the detail of track, car, position but that doesn’t look like it’s coming so wanted to investigate the next.p best thing!