Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giveaway OVER

Started by walkerBee1 [2540086] on in Fun & Games.

9 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

AlphaReaper7 [2227681] ×2

walkerBee1 [2540086]
Rules and Guarentees:
1: This item is over a mil.
2: The closest person to guessing the price will win the item, which I will send
3: I will only respond to the first 10 posts
4: One post per person or I will ignore you
You sent a Can of Munster to AlphaReaper7.

Mentions: AlphaReaper7 [2227681]