Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Race Readability

Started by Les [2563477] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe this can be an issue with a few tracks which have building blocks in the bottom portion of the screen. We can ask Joe if this needs to be addressed. I noticed the same issue with Industrial race, however I haven't pulled up a list of tracks which face this issue.

Thanks..!!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Sure! I think we can reduce the height of this panel, and increase the opacity so there is more contrast. I'll ask Vlad.