I've been flying all day and honestly didn't even notice it until I read this thread, I like it, that's one of my favorite colours
Unpopular Opinion? The blue flying screen is trash
Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 112 / 112 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Same, this blue tinge sucks.
As for it complimenting Dark Mode when it arrives, can't help thinking how many developer hours were spent on Dark Mode when all users need to do if they want Dark Mode is use a browser add on.
Epic fail, IMO.
As for it complimenting Dark Mode when it arrives, can't help thinking how many developer hours were spent on Dark Mode when all users need to do if they want Dark Mode is use a browser add on.
Epic fail, IMO.
Thank God most people think it's a complete trash.
It honestly hurts my eyes.
It honestly hurts my eyes.
Why are you being such a baby?
I'm okay with the background having a blue tint now, but why also the top header bar/event log/search?
every other black header bars in the forums, chat tabs, and buttons while using the laptop, etc are still black like they were before?
even the grey (#ccc) text and icons in the header part is now this grey/blueish colour (#a7b9ca) ?
any graphic/web designer would find this inconsistency awful and as of right now it makes no sense.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
every other black header bars in the forums, chat tabs, and buttons while using the laptop, etc are still black like they were before?
even the grey (#ccc) text and icons in the header part is now this grey/blueish colour (#a7b9ca) ?
any graphic/web designer would find this inconsistency awful and as of right now it makes no sense.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I normally don't like anything blue, but I like this shade of sky blue, very relaxing on the eyes. Most appropriate.
I think we have different eyes or different screens.
This is what I'm trying to get at.
The blue behind the plane/clouds is fine I guess.
The entire top header is just f**ked, it feels like a mistake.
The blue behind the plane/clouds is fine I guess.
The entire top header is just f**ked, it feels like a mistake.
Was about to say this. I completely agree.
This shade of blue when flying is acceptable I guess. But why on earth is the top header also suddenly blue, it looks as if the whole page is accidentally selected and look horrendous. If that got fixed, this new change may not be too bad.
This shade of blue when flying is acceptable I guess. But why on earth is the top header also suddenly blue, it looks as if the whole page is accidentally selected and look horrendous. If that got fixed, this new change may not be too bad.
The act of flying in Torn does make people blue so I guess it fits.
It sucks ass. I don't fw it at all.
I personally didn't like it for a long while during the testing phase, tried many different tints but I don't think any 'light blue' would be 100% comfortable for me - although I certainly got used to it over time.
Traveling needs its own theme / feel - as the sidebar will be returning and we'll finally be rid of the laptop, this will be lost and it'd just look like any regular Torn page - that's why we've done this.
Those people who currently dislike it (and won't get used to it), I expect are the same people looking forward to Dark Mode, which will resolve that issue for them.
Traveling needs its own theme / feel - as the sidebar will be returning and we'll finally be rid of the laptop, this will be lost and it'd just look like any regular Torn page - that's why we've done this.
Those people who currently dislike it (and won't get used to it), I expect are the same people looking forward to Dark Mode, which will resolve that issue for them.
what's a guy gotta do to get some red in here
Noice
Shutup bitch
Cool cool, but can we call it "Addicted Insomniac Mode" instead? or "My Xanax cooldown is off at 2AM" mode?
Be rid of the laptop?
they've been planning to get rid of it for ages. used to be able to buy the laptop in the point shop. now i think it only spawns as a city find (?)
Does that mean you will not be able to read news or buy stocks etc whilst flying?
There's just too many items that already do something as it is