Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100!!!

Started by Brian [85088] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 569 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
86
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Brian [85088]
23:25:20 - 28/07/2020 You upgraded your level to 100
23:25:20 - 28/07/2020 You were awarded the medal: Level One Hundred (Reach level One Hundred)
23:25:20 - 28/07/2020 You were awarded the medal: Invincible (Reach the rank of "Invincible")
23:25:20 - 28/07/2020 You ranked up to #26 Invincible
23:25:20 - 28/07/2020 You were awarded the honor: To The Limit (Reach level 100)
23:25:20 - 28/07/2020 You were awarded the honor: The Whole Nine Yards (Reach level 100)

New little icon now and everything! :D
Brian [85088]
Thank you!

Well I mean... technically it took me 5,508 days, lol. I did level hold for a while at 90. So to be honest, I don't know when the tipping point in exp was finally at 100. My guess would be probably this past x2 exp event. I decided to buy a level reveal out of curiosity. I didn't expect my true level to be 100. But when I saw that, I couldn't resist all those extra merits and hp, lol.