So i know that when flying there is this blue filter, and it's goof for me, but my suggestion is so we can have different filter, so maybe in the settings the dev can add a new button, to enable or disable this feature, so my feature is if you fly at night 7PM-5AM TCT, there will be black filter, like if you fly at midnight, and when 5.30 AM-10.30AM, make this filter like abit light grey but with abit blue, 11AM-3PM ,make the filter like bright light-yellowish-white, so it look like you're flying in the clear sky, and at 3.30-6.30 make this into orange-dark-blueish, so it look like night. And for the 30 minutes gap, use the mid of both color, and change it slowly. Thanks, I hope this update will be launched
A new idea
Started by Krygyztan [2375094] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
- Released new travel styles / background in preparation for Dark Mode and Traveling Sidebar
The emphasis being on "in preparation". This system is still in development and frankly, I don't see Torn adding so much customization. Other kinds of platforms usually have a Day Mode and Night Mode and no changing gradients like you described.
I think the best solution for your request is to create a userscript for such a feature. Although, as I said, it is still in development so any userscripts/change suggestions should wait until the whole thing is ready.
The emphasis being on "in preparation". This system is still in development and frankly, I don't see Torn adding so much customization. Other kinds of platforms usually have a Day Mode and Night Mode and no changing gradients like you described.
I think the best solution for your request is to create a userscript for such a feature. Although, as I said, it is still in development so any userscripts/change suggestions should wait until the whole thing is ready.
hmm, good idea, but, i don't know how to code, haha
Post a request in Tools & Userscripts. Maybe someone will reach out.
aight