So if you travel to get all SET either flower or plushy. How long does it take without stopping thinking there's always stock in each country
Full SET
Started by Yu-huang [2533818] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor
· 6 likes ·
Side note: For certain plushies, it's arguably better to go to a more profitable location, buy the plushies there, sell them and buy the ones you lack with that money. This is useful for both the plushies that don't yield …
I'd have to do the math to give you an exact # but roughly 3 days
Assuming private island travel and no time changes from default (there are normally a few minutes either way going there and coming back but let's assume no deviation)
Mexico: 18m x 2 = 36m
Cayman: 25m x 2 = 50m
Canada: 29m x 2 = 58m
Hawaii: 1h34m x 2 = 188m
UK: 1h51m x 2 = 222m
Argentina: 1h57m x 2 = 234m
Switzerland:2h3m x 2 = 246m
Japan: 2h38m x 2 = 316m
China: 2h49m x 2 = 338m
UAE: 3h10m x 2 = 380m
SA: 3h28m x 2 = 416m
Total: 2484 min = 41h24m
Mexico: 18m x 2 = 36m
Cayman: 25m x 2 = 50m
Canada: 29m x 2 = 58m
Hawaii: 1h34m x 2 = 188m
UK: 1h51m x 2 = 222m
Argentina: 1h57m x 2 = 234m
Switzerland:2h3m x 2 = 246m
Japan: 2h38m x 2 = 316m
China: 2h49m x 2 = 338m
UAE: 3h10m x 2 = 380m
SA: 3h28m x 2 = 416m
Total: 2484 min = 41h24m
So you can get 2 sets in 3 days
No. 3 days = 72 hours. 41h24m x 2 = 82h48m
You can actually get 58 sets in 3 days
Remember, that's also if you never miss a beat. So trying to be online before landings for each place would be hard to keep up with for most. Realistically it'll end up taking you longer.
Yeah.. Been doing some alarm clocks but still RL is uncontrollable sometimes I just turn the alarm off then go back to sleep.
I mean roughly 3 days cause its just 11 hours.. The real thing then is 4 sets in a week
Also need to consider sometimes no plushy stock on your destination.
I collect sets and I usually don't think in terms of how fast can I get the sets, but more like when I've got about 100 of each flower then trading them for points.
That usually leaves me with surplus of most of the flowers for when I start doing the next batch.
If I have way more of one flower, I'll try not to fly there too often over the next week and focus on the destinations which I fly to less often.
That usually leaves me with surplus of most of the flowers for when I start doing the next batch.
If I have way more of one flower, I'll try not to fly there too often over the next week and focus on the destinations which I fly to less often.
Side note: For certain plushies, it's arguably better to go to a more profitable location, buy the plushies there, sell them and buy the ones you lack with that money. This is useful for both the plushies that don't yield too much money/flight hour (like wolverines and lions), and those that you can't really time well (because you'll be busy or sleeping when you land).
I highly recommend this guide to assess which flights are better for you based on flight time and profit/time. I also like this spreadsheet made by Vulwin since you can measure profit/minute more accurately. Finally, I use the arson warehouse foreign stock page to see the stocks abroad, this one is also pretty good, mainly for short haul trips tho.
I highly recommend this guide to assess which flights are better for you based on flight time and profit/time. I also like this spreadsheet made by Vulwin since you can measure profit/minute more accurately. Finally, I use the arson warehouse foreign stock page to see the stocks abroad, this one is also pretty good, mainly for short haul trips tho.
takes me 3 days usually to do 1 full set of runs! because i dont usually wake up to fly, but during my waking hours im pretty on the ball!
how abt 2k of each?
depends on how much you can carry
and there will many many hours of waiting for plushies to regen, especially in china