Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moving house bug?

Started by Ale [1953086] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Ale [1953086]
Planning on staying in Torn for a few days. My lease is up in 3 days on my PI so I fired Staff and paid upkeep thinking I'd move into my shack for a while and save some money.

All that's showing on Shack page is property info, rest of the page is blank.

Bought a trailer, but thought I'd mention it.