I don’t suggest scrapping the territories or raids.. but have this alongside it as another alternative to warring.
But make it so you can’t territory war or ranked war at the same time.. It’s either 1 or the other.
maybe this could combine with raiding though as before with the ranking system I always felt the damaging hit was worthless and both sides would gain a decent amount respect before the winning bonus.
I would suggest the winning bonus be taken away from the losing faction.. so it’s worth fighting for more.
I would also keep the once the ranked wars started no one from outside can join or the hits are in affective.
At the moment things are pretty boring on the faction front.
this has probably been suggested before. So if anyone can put this in a better suggestion format that be great.
But make it so you can’t territory war or ranked war at the same time.. It’s either 1 or the other.
maybe this could combine with raiding though as before with the ranking system I always felt the damaging hit was worthless and both sides would gain a decent amount respect before the winning bonus.
I would suggest the winning bonus be taken away from the losing faction.. so it’s worth fighting for more.
I would also keep the once the ranked wars started no one from outside can join or the hits are in affective.
At the moment things are pretty boring on the faction front.
this has probably been suggested before. So if anyone can put this in a better suggestion format that be great.