Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad liar

Started by Crie [2176937] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 1.25k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Crie [2176937] ×1 Ishepherd [2233463] ×1

Crie [2176937]
Ishepherd: I'm asking why are you constantly putting hits out on tio?
Crie: He did it to me first, with the reason "simp", 100k as well
Crie: now if you plan to join, you will get bounties as well
Crie: :/ no idea why you would anon and then talk to me, but I now am watching your bounty stats
Ishepherd: Just finding out why that's all :)
Ishepherd: Plus if I was going to bountie you I wouldn't anon it what's point in wasting the extra cash
Crie: Well your bounty stats tell a different story. Do the math you liar.
Ishepherd: So I put bounties on people doesn't mean its you I never anon :*
Crie: "I never anon"
Crie: 10 bounties, 2mil price, no anon
Crie: exact day, shared faction, talked to him
Crie: "I put bounties on people" flat graph of 1 year
Crie: I'll bounty you if you keep lying.
Crie: You know why I still don't believe you? because if you truly don't anon, you can just give me the name of who you bountied and clear your name
Ishepherd: Bounty me I Realy don't care and tazaran was the person I had a extended break from torn for 2 years but do what ever
Crie: tazaran Value of received bounties hasn't changed, another lie
Ishepherd: Not a lie tbh bountie me I don't really care its a game at end of day
Crie: Why can't you just be quiet? I have no issue with you, stop lying and helping him to bounty. Thats it
Crie: not a lie tbh? the f**king game disagrees with you
Ishepherd: It's a game and some people get too engrossed if you want to start putting bounties on me do it que sera sera

Mentions: Crie [2176937] · Ishepherd [2233463]

Nola [2103158]
Who cares? This is just drama between a couple noobs, and nobody cares. I should bounty you for wasting my time with the dribble.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Easy enough to get bounty reveal. Do so. Make him regret it or don't boast about it. Can't talk a big game and not back it up.

Channel your inner Sharkey.
realistassasin [1598729]
TBH sharkey is a pussy. A small game player who can only bully small players. Never fought anyone his own/ half his size because he stands no chance.

Brings IRL stuff in a game too when it suits him, pretty much sums up how much of a bitch he is.
GracefulHunter [1900839]
I love how delusional some people are, posting stuff like this and expecting a mob to form behind them, care and support their cause.

And the exact opposite happens