Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing placement bug

Started by Movingp [2427703] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Movingp [2427703]
I was able to get first place by .01 seconds and in my events it said that I got second place. I contacted the person who got second place and their event said that they got first place.

Unsure of how to correct this. I have screenshots but I'm not quite sure how to post them on here.
Movingp [2427703]
    • Ho_Chi_Moving
    • 09:25.71
    • Armitage_Shanks
    • 09:25.72
    • Sino-
    • 09:27.71
    • 4

    • Hugin
    • 09:27.73
    • 5

    • Firestorm9
    • 09:33.61
    • 6

    • Diking
    • 09:39.70
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There's a confirmed report on this topic here. Devs are aware of the issue. For the reference, the events are always correct.

The racing page shows different result in case of near same second finish, this is a visual glitch. Thanks!

Mentions: Racing bug