Similar to how books are items that are only available to the individual possessing the book, I propose we have items that are only available to members of a faction and never available on the item market.
This could be done in different ways but what sparked this idea was that I do a lot of faction events and it would be cool to have items to give (such as a faction crown) to winners. The items don't have to have any actual use (or they could). Of course, it would work like the faction armory where if a member leaves, the item is retrieved and placed back into faction inventory.
I suggest that the items are some type of clothing, accessories, or apparel that can only be unlocked as a faction reaches a certain respect (or perhaps purchased with respect). So this way not every faction has the same things automatically.
What are others thoughts?
Editing this idea in also bc it's pretty good:
Keiren987654321 says, "I think a good suggestion would be a t-shirt bearing the faction tag image. The leader can chose the t-shirt’s colour, and can purchase them with respect. They can only be given to members of the faction, and leaving the faction will return them to the leader. Deleting the faction will result in the destruction of the t-shirts."
This could be done in different ways but what sparked this idea was that I do a lot of faction events and it would be cool to have items to give (such as a faction crown) to winners. The items don't have to have any actual use (or they could). Of course, it would work like the faction armory where if a member leaves, the item is retrieved and placed back into faction inventory.
I suggest that the items are some type of clothing, accessories, or apparel that can only be unlocked as a faction reaches a certain respect (or perhaps purchased with respect). So this way not every faction has the same things automatically.
What are others thoughts?
Editing this idea in also bc it's pretty good:
Keiren987654321 says, "I think a good suggestion would be a t-shirt bearing the faction tag image. The leader can chose the t-shirt’s colour, and can purchase them with respect. They can only be given to members of the faction, and leaving the faction will return them to the leader. Deleting the faction will result in the destruction of the t-shirts."