Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revive

Started by VonSchraeder [1027488] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

flufffy [494285]
Is it because you see a red cross on the revive button on someone’s profile? That means they don’t want reviving. You won’t have lost that ability.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You have the ability to revive, if you are unable a certain person in specific, that would mean they have their revive settings set to Friends & Faction OR No one. It is indicated by red cross on top of Revive button like fluffy said:

[image: i.imgur.com]

If you can see the revive button like above, it means you have the revive ability.

Can you please check multiple targets and see if you can revive at least one person?
VonSchraeder [1027488]
Have been using the phone lately but I can. Anyway, I have been plying for some time now and I would not have posted had I not checked thoroughly